Mergers and Aquisition Support and Advisory
Transactional support that ensures maximum value from mergers & acquisitions
Successful Merger and Aquisition transactions require knowledge, expertise, and advance planning skills that many businesses don’t possess internally. Get the support you need from Mann and Associates.
Our experienced mergers & acquisitions team will:
- Assess the opportunity from a financial and commercial perspective
- Assist in developing an acquisition plan and assessing potential opportunities
- Assist with performing the deal evaluation to include valuations and return on investments
- Act as an intermediary between principals and assist approaching the negotiating with the vendor
- Provide advice on deal structuring options and payment structures
- Advise on funding options for the transaction
- Provide due diligence services
- Provide advice on the commercial aspects of the purchase documentation and management of the process to successful closing
- Assist with post deal services and integration solutions
Forward-looking solutions designed to deliver results
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to mergers & acquisitions, but we’ll help you get the results you want by advising you throughout the process, working directly with your business owners/managers; identifying and pre-qualifying counterparties; and managing the transaction to reduce delays and optimize value.
Experienced professionals to guide your transaction
Our team of professionals will help you define your desired outcomes and develop a plan to achieve them. We have a broad range of experience representing buyers in a variety of industries, as well as mid-market Asian companies looking to sell; regardless of your stage or sector, we can help.
Mann and Associates provides a focused and flexible approach to due diligence based on the specific transaction needs of strategic buyers, private equity firms, and lenders.
We provide sell-side, buy-side and financing due diligence. We can help you analyse risks and opportunities in financials, operations, people and culture so you can make an informed decision regarding the proposed transaction. We can also investigate assets, capabilities, processes, and technologies.
Our due diligence process is tailored to your specific needs and generally includes the following elements.
- Analysis of the quality of sustainable earnings and cashflow
- Analysis of the quality of assets and liabilities
- Analysis of working capital trends and requirements
- Identification of internal control weaknesses
- Assistance with related share or asset purchase agreements